Hours of Business
About Barton’s Electrolysis and Beauty Room
Barton’s was founded in 1999 by the highly-qualified and experienced, Twyford, Banbury-based beautician Linda Boys. Linda specialises in safe, non-invasive treatments she has found to be particularly effective over the years. Linda is insured through the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology. She uses only proven, industry-leading treatments from the likes of CACI and OPI, and has a large number of clients from the Banbury area and beyond, many of whom have been coming exclusively to Barton’s for more than a decade.
Linda’s Training & Qualifications
- City and Guilds and CUC to Level 3 in Health and Beauty and Holistic Therapy
- OPI-trained in manicure and pedicure
- Sterex Electrolysis-trained in Sterex Blend Hair Removal
- Trained at Soul Energy Centre for Complementary Therapies in Warm Stone Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Understanding and Treating Back Pain, and Deep Tissue Massage
- CACI-trained in Ultra Non-surgical Facelift treatments
More Benefits From Barton’s
- All treatments at Barton’s are guaranteed to be carried out personally by Linda with her 20-plus years’ experience
- Barton’s clients receive regular news of salon offers directly from Linda.
- It’s easy to park at Barton’s and free of charge.
- Barton’s is open until late on three evenings a week, making life easier for clients who are unavailable during business hours.